Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Odd One

Why Mid Valley Megamall!?
       Well Jayjay asked if i could come to Mid on the 31st of March.And coincidentally,Mum told me to babysit her house(for renovation). So yeah, I arrived at 2:30p.m and talked with Jay for a frickin 5 minutes. But then it was awkward talking to her. Cuz she's wearin a shawl( yg lilit macam momok tuuuu). Sooo..kinda awkward..cuz she used to be freehair. But its a good thinggg :). So yeahhh..NNEEXXTT!

      So she went back, and i was left with my OTHER guy friends.Aqeel,Arifi, and Asyraf. And I'm the odd one cuz my name is Syukri. gettit?ppft.

     And the other thing is, i'm also the odd one cuz I'm the one among them who still hasn't got into university/college yet. So yah. At total bummer because they're one step ahead of me while I was rotting in PLKN. Shiz

    Me and the guys we're like hugging(bear hugging, not the boyf-to-girlf-hug cuz I'm not gay). It's cool meeting  back old acquaintances and reminiscing old times and updating your info about them. And among the stuff I've updated :

-Arifi got a new phone(Sony Xperia Arc), Razr Elektra headphone and he's an addicted gamer -_____-'
-Aqeel is into swimming now and is still traumatized by the fact Hidayah saw him in his swimming shorts(ONLY) and got a new phone(Sony Live)
-Acap has long hair(weird but cool) and a new phone too (Sony sumtin-sumtin)

  So we went to Borders in Gardens, Arifi got us a cup of Caramel Frappucino, and I got books at a discount using Arifi's Member Card(WTF!?), I got dizzz.
One for my essays n one for my management,art,interview skills

  After that they went to go do their prayers, I already did mine at home so I ran to Jusco for a while to get my drug.
It costed RM7.88.But WORTH IT!
The verdict?I completed 2 things in my to-do-list

      After that, we got Takoyaki(AS USUAL) and another personal achievement cuz I got 2 people(Arifi and Asyraf to taste their first Takoyaki. They liked it!

     Not to mention, we stumbled upon Zainab, Puteri Khairunnisa and Khairun Suffia, our ex-MRSM batch peeps and they're ALSO in college/university doing their foundation. Which adds to the down cuz I'm the ODD ONE here. T.T

    We disturbed them at McD and then went to MPH Bookstore. Actually Aqeel wanted to find a book and Asyraf wanted to find a copy of 'Lawak Kampus'. We were like "dude,Lawak Kampus kat 7/11 pun jual!Tak payah pegi Borders or MPH". Man it was weird.
A future engineer, the ex headboy with dimples as deep as a grave =_="

Look how packed MPH is..Borders is like,KOSONG

A Borders plastic bag in MPH.so disturbing

Haha.Acap being Goofy

Recognize the shirt?XD..Lol Blogging for Dummies

Time ni tgh carik Aqeel,he went missing
      Then,they sent me to the entrance cuz they wanted to go catch a movie and balik hostel malam nanti. Wow, being a 'mahasiswa' is cool. And that night. Bertaubat lak kat masjid Sri Petaling. Is being tabligh a wrong thing?NOOO..though Dikna is kinda sad about it cuz I can spend 40 days or 4 months away,berdakwah/beribadah. Well no worriesss, I'll always be back a better person, that's what you want right? A better someone. :)

     I called Shafiq Azhari to come with to Sri Petaling. But dia baru bangun tido, guess Allah didn't choose him that day. He missed a very good talk from a very well known Maulana Tariq(i forgot his full name). But yeah, many people cried(including Maulana Tariq) during his prayers. 
  
    Big Cuz sent me home at 11.30p.m. Actually kena basuh dulang and stuff, amal jariah cuz that night was kind of not enough kakitangan to do the cleanup job because that day, Masjid Sri Petaling got a full house(Solat Isyak sampai melimpah keluar masjid). If you've ever been there, you'll know that 'full house' means tens of thousands. Magnificent right?

    Well guess thats it, YM-ed briefly with Nuna and went to sleep smiling after an exhaustive yet enjoyable day.









1 comment:

  1. IM SAD BECAUSE U WANNA GO TO INDIA/PALESTIN/ETC ETC LAH. Bukan sebab u nk pergi buat ibadah. Salah fakta -.-'

    ReplyDelete