Saturday, April 7, 2012

Finally Something Clean(and about me)

Movie - Love And Other Drugs

Starring - Jake Gyllenhaal(as Jamie Randall)
             - Anne Hathaway(as Maggie Murdoch)

Jamie      - I'm knowingly full of shit, and because uhh, i have never cared about anybody, in my entire life,
                 and everybody just kinda accepted that.. That's just Jamie.. And then you..stutters*.. you.. you.. 
                 you didn't see me that way. I have never known anyone who actually believed that I was enough 
                 till I met you. And then you made me believe it too. So uhh.. Unfortunately, I need you, and you 
                 need me.
Maggie  - (on the verge of tears) No I don't
Jamie     - Yes you do
Maggie  - No I don't
Jamie     - YES you do
Maggie  - Stop it stop saying that (already in tears)
Jamie    - You need someone to take care of you
Maggie - NO I DON'T
Jamie    - Everybody does
Maggie - Silence*......I will need you more than you need me
Jamie    - That's okay 
Maggie  - No it's NOT!..It isn't FAIR! I have places to go
Jamie    - You'll go there, I may just have to carry you
Maggie  - I can't ask you to do that
Jamie    - You didn't


   A part in the movie that is clean and so touching. You see Maggie is actually a girl with Parkinsons in her 20's(or so) and Jake is just a bailed out med student suffering from ADD(Attention Deficit Disorder = much more like me) who is working as a successful medical supply salesman. And he accidentally fell in love with her and decided to put aside her illness and take care for her till the end knowing that many challenges await them ahead in life. So yeah, touching moment there. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment