Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Devouring The Monster(Burger)

Received an IM from Zulqarnain Zaba(Anas/Big Cuz/Big Boss/Tahfiz/4 Flat).
     Anas : Jom pi makan Burger Bakar
     Me    : Dafuq?Burger Bakar?
Well anyway I agreed,we wanted to send his lil bro(well not so lil) back to UIA
So he picked me up at my house somewhere at 7.16 p.m
Did our prayers at Masjid Sri Petaling
Then went to Ampang to the burger stall.
At first I thought
"burger je pun, asal sampai branch pun dah sesak macam lalat kerumun tahi?"(while doin my Jackie Chan meme face)

Just Promotin

The stall..LOOK AT THE DANG PATTIES
Ramai weh org beratur
Another shot at the line

Juicy Homemade Patties
    We waited half an hour just to place a dang order..AND DIA BAGI NOMBOR!(GERAI BURGER MANA YANG KENA AMEK NOMBOR!!??). And it took us another half an hour to get the burgers done.
    We ordered 4 double normal and 2 single normal(THEY COSTED US RM67!). You can actually add cheese but kitorang was-was, so yeah no cheese. And they also got Baconizers, which was simply the burger but they put beef bacon strips on top of the patties. The default is one patty, but burn some RMs and you can add another patty(which makes it a double,like mine,refer below pics). Not enough?You can keep adding patties up to your liking. There are pics of people ordering a burger stacked with 6 patties(Mulut diorang tu normal ke bentuk macam penyodok traktor?).

    Oh yeah, another fact about the patties is that they're handmade-which makes them special-which explains why they're such a hit in KL. And theyre twice as large as normal Ramlee patties. And they taste better, the patties kind of have a secret blend of spices in it(cuz when it melts in your mouth, lotsa textures filled my mouth cavity..HEAVENNNN)

   I can tell you if Burger Bakar patties meets Ramlee patties, they'll have a conversation like this
        BBP(Burger Bakar Patties)
        RP   (Ramlee Patties)

BBP : Chicks dig me cuz I'm huge and hot!
RP : *amazed,then explodes*
.....okay back to the cecite

So back at home(it was 11.30 p.m), 
Mum was like "Besonye burger ni Syuk". 
And I was like,"yeah,this is mah dinner". 
And she was like, "Banyaknya cholesterol"
And me, "*paused for a while*....biarlah,esok boleh jogging"
p.s Sorry Dikna,my nafsu makan is uncontrollable.theeheee :B
Sneak peak.LOL

The efff...Its huge.AND IT COSTED RM13!!

I ate half of it,and it's still the size of my fist

Juicy,Tender,Spicy




No comments:

Post a Comment