Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tail Dusts



Again, mentally sweeping the dusts from this blog and wishing my ‘pendeta’ like ideas would just write themselves in this blog. Seriously I feel like I don’t have enough time to just sit down and blog these days. The schedules are too tight, the obligations are plenty and WTH I need to  walk almost EVERYWHERE! I mean the toilet is 5647382KM away, and to get lunch, its another 364843KM walk. Y U NO SMALL UPM?

Joel forgot his wallet, maybe it grew legs and ran away. That is a good and creative excuse just not to get him too worked out (or cry). But then I still feel detached from my boody, frequently looking outside the bus, wondering why this and why that. Too much questions, too little time to think. I wish I was a genius like my friends (Joel is a genius…kot -____-‘).

The exams are next week, but I don't think I'll be here by then.
Hello new world :'(

Class started at 9 today and I’m free at  11 till the rest of the day. I need to talk to someone. Someone who'll ask my how are you today, and how's your life? how's your love life? and we'll chat until the awkward silence comes. And by that time. I'll be smiling with happiness and contempt.

Countless friends till you can't remember their names is better than noone you can name at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment